Good evening! Now it’s time to catch you up on the first part of my day.
I woke up this morning, had my quiet time, and made myself some breakfast!
- Pick up camera cord (so important!!)
- Meet Sister for brunch in LA
- Visit my best friend in Northridge
- Come home & get things together
- Babysit at 7pm
Lot’s of driving was planned today. I wanted something that would hold me over until brunch
I ended up with-
- Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Chia Seeds
- Gluten-free granola
- 1 tbsp. clover honey
- 1 tbsp. sunflower butter
This was the perfect breakfast, and just what I needed! It held me over for the 3 hours till brunch