Good morning friends! Hope you all slept great! Happy Friday! You guys ready for the weekend?
This morning, I started my day off with my Quiet time.. So many of you always ask what my quiet time is
My Quiet mornings are just time to myself, before I start my day doing anything else. I have a perfect pattern that I end up somehow following each day.
- Wake up
- Roll out of bed
- Make my bed with my millions of pillows (I love them!)
- Go downstairs, get my coffee (coffee, almond milk, agave)
- Come back upstairs, sit in my comfy chair with my blanket and coffee, and read my devotionals
- Sit at my desk with music on (soft, loving music- not rap!) and write in my journal about thankfulness
- Then, after I have written in my journal and had me time, I get online and check out all of my favorite blogs & go comment crazy
- Next, I make breakfast, snap photos, brighten them up, and write to you all
- Usually following all of this comes the gym, but some mornings my quiet time just ends up getting extended 😉
Today, the gym is happening right after this post. I am going to a Step II Class (fancy!!)
In my cereal this morning, I had-
- 1/2 bran flakes
- 1/2 high fiber cereal
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 banana
- 1/8 cup baby (wild) blueberries
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
And of course, coffee. I had my coffee with breakfast black, as I like black coffee with food
The coffee before breakfast had agave and almond milk
Truly, I usually go through coffee phases which include:
- black coffee
- almond milk and agave coffee
- almond milk and half & half coffee
- coffee mate creamyyy coffee
As you can see, they usually get worse and worse for me, haha! The coffee mate seasons always end up being around the Holidays. I wonder why? 😉
I think I am spoiled with my food. I never just have a “regular bowl” of cereal. All of my food must be full of flavor.
Enough said. Spoiled!
How are you spoiling yourself this morning?